href="http://notrealpolitik.blogspot.com/2005/02/politica-portuguesa.html"

quarta-feira, abril 20, 2005

As palavras do genio

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."



"Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it."



"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings."

"I don't take drugs: I am drugs."



"I believe that the moment is near when, by a procedure of active paranoic thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality."

"Let my enemies devour each other."

"Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them."



"Paranoiac-critical activity makes the world of delirium pass onto the plane of reality..."

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing."

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction."



"The only difference between myself and a madman, is that I am not mad!"

"The world will admire me. Perhaps I'll be despised and misunderstood, but I'll be a great genius, I'm certain of it."

All Quotes by Salvador Dali

(Enigma)